Friday, October 18, 2013

Examples Letter of English Letter

Example of Inquiry  Letter

HERJUNO BUSANA & CO
NO. 208 Jl. Cipaganti
Bandung 40131, West Java
INDONESIA
2th November 2011
Ref. KM/LS
Mountleband Corporation.
109 The Fifth Street,
Singapore 009
Dear Sirs,
MOUNTLEBAND MENS SHIRTS MEDIUM SIZE
We are a boutique located in Bandung, and we were interested in your mountleband mens shirt medium size product.
Therefore, we will appreciate it if you can send us a very detailed explanation of the product complete with your catalogues, price list, term, sample of design, and payment. We would also to know if you are offering any trade discounts.
If you can quote us your favorable prices, we would like to place our order as soon as possible.
We are looking foward to hearing from you.soon.

Yours faithfully,
FOR HERJUNO BUSANA & CO
Karmila

Purchase Manager


Example Of Application Letter

Attention To:
HRD Manager
YAYASAN KANAAN
Jl. Kran Raya  No. 7
Jakarta Pusat (10610)
                                                  

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have read from your advertisement at JobsDB that your company is looking for employees to hold some position. Based on the advertisement, I am interested in applying application for Teacher position according with my background educational as teaching education.
My name is Fatah Ahmadi, I am twenty three years old,  I was graduated from Ahmad Dahlan University. I consider myself that I have qualifications as you want. I have good motivation for progress and growing, eager to learn, and can work with a team (team work) or individual. Beside that I posses adequate computer skill and have good command in English (oral and written).

With my qualifications, I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my :
1.  Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
2.  Curriculum Vitae.
3. Recent photograph with size of 4×6
I enclose my curriculum vittae for your inspection and look forward to hearing from you soon. I am available for interview at your convenience.

Faithfully,

Fatah  Ahmadi


Example of Complaint Letter

65 Market Street
Val Haven, CT 95135
June 30, 2004

Customer Service
Cool Sports, LLC
8423 Green Terrace Road
Asterville, WA 65435

Dear Sir or Madam:

I have recently ordered a new pair of soccer cleats (item #6542951) from your website on June 21. I received the order on June 26. Unfortunately, when I opened it, I saw that the cleats were used. The cleats had dirt all over it and there was a small tear in front of the part where the left toe would go. My order number is AF26168156.
To resolve the problem, I would like you to credit my account for the amount charged for my cleats; I have already went out and bought a new pair of cleats at my local sporting goods store so sending another would result in me having two pairs of the same cleats.
Than you for taking the time to read this letter. I have been a satisfied customer of your company for many years and this is the first time I have encountered a problem. If you need to contact me, you can reach me at (555) 555-5555.

Sincerely,

Ken Thomas


Example of Order Letter

Fashion  Inc
JL. Dr. Laimena Maluku , Indonesia
May 27,2013

Mozza Butique
Gotta, 2rd Floor
Tual, Maluku Tenggara


Dear Sir or Madam,

As per our discussions on March 28, 2013 we are pleased to place an order for 3 lussin of t-shirt on the following terms and conditions:
  • ·        The cost of each t-shirt will be Rp. 45.000/piece (exclude tax)
  • ·        Delivery will be done within 3-4 days from the order date
  • ·        Damage items in transit are not the responsibility of Mozza Butique
  • ·       If the order is not delivered as per the above terms and conditions, the order stands cancelled and money can back 100%


We shall appreciate your shipping that albums immediately to our office in JL. Dr Laimena Maluku, Indonesia. Payment we will made with transfer banking to your account on May 31 2013.
Hoping to have a good relationship with you.

Best regards,

(Ina Mona)


Example of Memo

To                 :  Putri Anggiani
From             :  Anton Bagaswara
                        public relation Manager
Subject          :  Press Conference of the Concert
Date              :  July 11st, 2010

                     Please attend the preps conference at plaza Indonesia on Thursday, July 14st. 2010 at 11 a.m. On behalf of the choreographer team. Cover everything you need for the conference by yourself. 





Source :
http://www.sriyuni.com/2012/08/kumpulan-memo-berbahasa-inggris.html#sthash.WmCTJjpV.dpuf

No comments: